This year, inspired by The Unclutterrer blog, I've decided to make monthly sewing goals. Let's see how I went in January 2112:
- muslin the Butterick dress - almost done, wiht assistance from ant_queen of Ant Country. Construction of a test run dress is scheduled for this coming weekend.
- sew a garment for Rachel's daughter, Keira (9mo) - almost done. The pieces are cut with construction also scheduled for this weekend.
- post some pre-loved garments for sale on gumtree - nopt done, but I have organised for a stall to sell off some vintage clohtes in Feb
- have a refashioning/sewing day with ant_queen - done! We had a lovely day together durign my end-of-January holiday, including much tea and talk and watching Paper Giants, which she gave more for Christmas.
Photos to follow.
As for the next few weeks, here's what is planned:
- sew a garment for Amber's baby, due in early March (sex unknown or at least undisclosed)
- finish Butterick dress
- hold a stall at the Nth Melbourne Markets to sell off vintage garments (19.2.12)
- have that long-promised millinery day with ant_queen
- Birthday outing 31.3.12.