Sunday, May 30, 2010

Capsule Winter Wardobe Challenge

I have recently discovered the blog 'The Small Fabric of My Life' here at blogspot. I found Small Fabric via wardrobe_remix over at flickr, in a disucssion of her recent Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. Her next challenge kicks off 7 - 11 June. The author (who I assume lives in the Northern Hemisphere) has amended her 'traditional' rules for the summer challenge; however, since it's winter here in Oz, and it's my first attempt, I have decided to play along with the challenge, but using the old rules which are as follows:

Choose ten items of clothing from your wardrobe and mix and match them for five days. You can have any combination of shoes, dresses, skirts, tops and jackets as long as it adds up to ten individual items.
You are also allowed five accessories which include jewellery, scarves, bag, belts etc.
Underwear and hosiery do not come under the ten items and five accessories!


So, does anyone else want to play along?


1 comment:

The Retro Seamstress said...

Sounds like a good challenge for me this week since I'll be living out of a suitcase while our house is overrun with floorers and painters!