Friday, June 11, 2010

Days 4 & 5

So I have come to the end of the 5 day challenge, and still have not tried out all the combos I had in mind. Perhaps I'll wash everything and do another few days later in the month.
Day 4 was  back to trousers, this time paired with the black knit top, watch pendent and ankle boots.

Day 5 - Friday - was red plaid skirt, white top, aqua cardi, watch pendent and scarf.
I tried to do a Grace Kelly head scarf.


I think we can agree it did not work. It is handy to have a scarf to put around my neck or shoulders in the office when it gets cool, so I was glad I stuck it in my handbag.
I have enjoyed wearing this red skirt this week, except that the lining is badly torn, and there is nothing like bending over at work to pick something up, and hearing it rip just a little bit more. I think I will remove it entirely, and instead invest in a few half slips/petticoats to wear under it.

No comments: